Dare to Compare
We use high grade lumber and skilled craftsmen to build a high quality building. However, do not take our word alone for it. Compare our buildings with any others and see for yourself why TDS customers consistently give us high marks in quality.
Click below for more information.
Click below for more information
- Each building receives multiple inspections during the construction process.
- Floor system and exterior siding and trim nails are ring shanked and galvanized for maximum strength.
- At TDS, we place all studs, floor joists, loft boards and trusses on 16" centers, and wall studs are doubled every 4'.
- Each TDS building has screened Smart Siding or cedar air vents, which are positioned to create optimum circulation and temperature.
- All buildings come with 2x6 (above ground*) treated floor joists and 4x6 notched and treated (ground contact*) skids. *Our lumber has grade stamps/tags.
- TDS uses 3/4" Advantech tongue and groove flooring, which is backed with a lifetime limited warranty.
- We use 2x6 spruce fir loft supports, and 2x8 yellow pine for loft supports on 14' and 16' wide buildings.
- Our trusses are built by an experienced craftsman with double gussets.
- All buildings are constructed with aluminum Z-Bar at siding end joints for maximum water shed.
- Standard siding options are: Smart Panel Siding, T-111 stained Siding or 40 year metal siding
- Premium grade OSB for roof decking is covered with 15# felt and then topped with either 30 yr. architectural shingles or 40 year metal.
- 2x4 framed double doors which have 2 deadbolts with a lockable door latch
- Free set-up and delivery within a 50 mile radius, thereafter $2.50 per mile.