Dare to Compare Checklist
12 reasons a TDS Portable Building is the right choice for you
We use high grade lumber and skilled craftsmen to build a high quality building. However, do not take our word alone for it. Compare our buildings with any others and see for yourself why TDS customers consistently give us high marks in quality.
- Each building must pass a 43 point quality control inspection.
- Exposed nails are ring shank and galvanized for maximum strength with no rust spots or stains.
- Our buildings have studs on 16" centers vs. our competitors who have studs on 24" centers.
- Series of air vents are positioned to create optimum circulation and temperature.
- Pressure treated skids with 16" on center treated floor joists. 10' and wider have 2x6 treated floor joists treated against rot and termites.
- Heavy duty 3/4" tongue and groove plywood flooring which will not shrink and leave gaps in your floor.
- 2x6 loft supports and double gusset trusses
- Z-Bar keeps moisture from getting into the siding.
- Smart Panel Siding, T-111 stained Siding or 45 year metal siding
- Premium grade OSB for roof decking.
- 2x4 framed double doors which have 2 deadbolts with a lockable door latch
- Free set-up and delivery within a 50 mile radius, thereafter $2.50 per mile.